The 2015 PokerStars Spring Championship of Online Pokercontinues to be lucrative to members of the PocketFives community. The latest players to score SCOOP titles: Stefan mindgamerJedlicka and Artem veeeaVezhenkov, both top-70 players in the PocketFives Rankings.
Let’s start with Jedlicka(pictured), who took down a $1,050 No Limit Hold’em Big Ante Rebuy for $147,000 after a two-way deal. There were 351 entrants who combined for 171 rebuys and 321 add-ons. Jedlicka was second in chips entering the final table at 545,000, but was still well behind the 1.0 million-chip stack belonging to filushh.
When four players remained, Jedlicka was last in chips, but he ultimately chipped up and then relegated RIMBOTAto the rails in fourth place after his pocket kings held against top pair. That pot gave him a sizable lead over the rest of the table and he proceeded to bust gordon0410in third place with sixes against fours.
A deal was struck heads-up, but the battle raged on for 84 hands before Jedlicka emerged as the winner. The $1,050 Rebuy marked his first SCOOP victory. He won the Sunday Million in 2013 and is over $4.3 million in career online tournament winnings. Here’s how the final table shook out:
1. Stefan “mindgamer” Jedlicka (Austria): $147,517
2. filushh (Israel): $137,838
3. gordon0410 (United Kingdom): $92,730
4. RIMBOTA (Poland): $69,547
5. Vlad “dariepoker” Darie (Romania): $48,051
6. Ryan “i need sheet” Yu (South Korea): $37,092
7. Younas “cocoojones” Roenhoff (Denmark): $28,662
8. lookoutdudes (Mexico): $20,232
9. NormyDozer (Australia): $14,752
Vezhenkov(pictured) won a $109 No Limit Hold’em Rebuy that spanned two days and drew 1,466 entrants who combined for 1,527 rebuys and 1,261 add-ons. He had a commanding chip lead entering the final table on Day 2 and, by the time heads-up play against fellow Russian TransSib rolled around, Vezhenkov was up 4:1.
In the final hand, Vezhenkov out-raced K-J with pocket nines for the win. He added to his poker resume that already included multiple Super Tuesday wins, a WCOOP title, and an FTOPS jersey. He is a few thousand dollars shy of hitting $4 million in tournament winnings.
Here’s how the final table of the $109 No Limit Hold’em Rebuy looked after the final cards had been dealt:
1. Artem “veeea” Vezhenkov (Russia): $71,254
2. TransSib (Russia): $52,111
3. Bjuran (Sweden): $39,349
4. Fernando “fernandopipp” Pippi, Jr. (Brazil): $28,927
5. Emil “Emilohlsson” Ohlsson (Sweden): $20,844
6. cheeky4714 (United Kingdom): $16,590
7. Ballage87 (Hungary): $12,336
8. Vojtech “Vojta_R” Ruzicka (Czech Republic): $8,082
9. Simon “x1deadman1x” Deadman (United Kingdom): $4,381
Congrats to these two on their SCOOP wins!